Wednesday, October 27, 2010

C4K #3, #4, #5, #6, #7

#3: Room 16 Said, "On the weekends on friday night while we were watching tv in our homes a big massive thunder clap striked glenn innes and panmure in the middle off the night that frightened everybody". I said to Room 16, "Hi Room 16! I am a student in USA at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I am reading your blog as an assignment for one of my classes EDM 310. I really enjoy your blog. It is a great way to communicate with each other and with others from around the world! I enjoyed reading your post. I can relate to this post because thunder and thunder claps frighten me too! I get very nervous and scared when it thunderstorms. When I get scared I just try and think of something else to get my mind off of being scared. This may work for you too if you get scared. Keep up the great work!"

#4: Amykate said, "today the port power came to are school to talk to us about what they eat,sleep and told us not to smoke and if they smoked they would lose the jod and they also told us about what was in the smokes and how much sport we should have a day you should have a lests a 20 min a day . and they help us with are survey and they are on there blogs = www.team16epps.edublogs.org".

#5: Unique said, "in our computer class rooom we are making a video about ourselfs and my video is going to be about how i grew up in citys a small  town and in a reservation. i hope i do well on it!" I replied to Unique, "Hi Unique! I am from the USA and attend the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I am studying education and are reading your blog for an assignment for my class EDM 310. I enjoyed reading your post and learning that you are going to make a video. One of my assignments this week is to make a video as well too! I am excited! I hope you are excited too. I am sure you will do great on the assignment. I also think it will be very interesting! Have a great school year!"

#6: AlbertO had a riddle that said, "I like bananas. I swing in the trees. I pick the bugs off babies. What am I?". I responded to AlbertO, "Hi AlbertO! My name is Leigh. I am from the USA and attend the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. I am taking the course EDM 310 and we are learning about technology and education. I really enjoyed your riddle! I think I know the answer! Are you a monkey?? Keep up the great work!"

#7: Unisaur posted:

My Photographs


Vent from the U.S.S. Alabama
I took this picture because it went along with the elements of photography.This is a picture inside the USS Alabama.What do you think I should name this picture?
 
I responded to unisaur, "Hi my name is Leigh and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. I am studying education and I am in Dr. Strange's class EDM 310. I enjoyed this picture very much! I have also been to the USS Alabama, I think it is really cool! I love this picture, it is very artsy! I think you should name it Alabama Architecture! I think it is a great example of how art is everywhere! Thanks for the great picture, keep up the great work!!"
 
I really enjoyed reading these children's blogs. I am so inspired by them because they are using technology in so many great ways. These kids are doing such a great job and I encourage them to keep up the great work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment